Thursday 10 September 2009

Dreadnought

The first in a series of posts updating what I've managed in terms of painting over the last couple of months. My time to paint has been drastically reduced, right now I get about one evening a week when I can paint solidly, outside that I can get in the odd 30mins in a morning before work but even that is a push. As such, progress has slowed, but my batch techniques have improved so its a bit better. Below are some pics of my wolves dreadnought STAMPY (in his last battle he lost both his arms in 2 turns, but then proceeded to stomp on guard for 8 rounds of combat killing 1 or 2 a turn).





The decoration is my own, over what was originally a AoBR dreadnought. I also repositioned the leg and he'll eventually be standing on something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...