Thursday 8 January 2009

It's all change

So it seems that Ron of +++From the Warp+++ fame and now to be found at Standard Template Construct has trumped us all in the New Years Resolution stakes. It also seems as if as a result, Peter from Aspect Portal has got a resolution he wasn't entirely expecting.

Firstly, to Ron, thank you, and I'm glad that you will be sticking around. I think what you created in the FtW blogger group is a brilliant contribution to the community, a brilliant idea, and we are better off for it. I was pretty new to it, but look forward to continuing to contribute when I can.

Peter, thank you for taking up the reins, it can't be an easy thing to volunteer yourself for, and as I said in emails, if you need any help, I'll do what I can.



In other, more personnel news, this month I may have a bit more time to paint and model so there is a chance that the first unit of fire-warriors may get completed before I move back to the UK.

Once back in the UK, I can get cracking on my New Year resolutions, first up will be my kick ass Wolves. I should be able to get hold of my unpainted Blood Claws, I have an old Bjorn that I'm going to paint up, and perhaps a few other bits and pieces and I'll see where I go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...