Tuesday 30 December 2008

New Years Resolutions

As its new year soon, and it seems that it is only right to post up a list of resolutions a-la plastic legions and Aspect Portal, here's mine (bearing in mind I'm just getting back into the swing of things and have at best a few hours a week to give to the hobby):

  1. Get at least one army together and most importantly PAINTED so that I can play a game or two - this is where my future Necron purchases will come in nice and handily.
  2. Start PLAYING GAMES again. I haven't had a game of 40K in years, and I'm keen to see how the game plays with all the changes that have happened over the last decade.
  3. For point 2, BUY THE NEW RULEBOOK and start to learn the new rules
  4. Retrieve all my lovely old models (mostly marines) from the 2nd gen 40K and start to paint them up (see a near future post for ideas I've had regarding this)
  5. Get my SPACE WOLVES army together to a point where I could also have a game or two with itThats it I'm afraid. I realise that others may have more goals, but I can't really see myself achieving even what I have just posted without a bit of luck, and that is not even considering the new possible distractions that could come about in the next year. I'll be very interested to look back at this list in a year and compare it to what I actually do achieve in 2009


What about you, what are your new year resolutions? If you make them, link them in the comments section as I'd be very interested to see what others are up to.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...