Sunday 4 September 2016

272: Guardian horde

I chose Eldar because they are an elite army. I was not keen to paint huge numbers of models. So... I just finished almost 50 models.

40 guardians, 4 heavy weapons platforms and 3 warlocks. I will probably use them as 2 squads of 10 guardians and 1 squad of 20.







I am trying to cobble together the requirements for a guardian battlehost formation.

Coming up, Vaul's Wrath Defence Battery, War Walker Sqaudron, and a Vyper.
I ordered another warlock to lead the artillery, without paying too much attention. I was expecting resin. Instead, I get metal. I had no idea that GW were still selling metal models.

2 comments:

  1. On the unlikely off chance that you need more Eldar Heavy Weapons, I've got loads here, should you want any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the offer. I think I am OK for the moment. I am building a Vaul's wrath battery and war walker squadron now. They all come with a full set of weapon options too. Indeed, I think the magnetised HWP guns might be compatible with the war walkers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...