- There's the aforementioned 360 spin tutorial to produce Games Workshop like images that the viewer can rotate.
- A little tip to use 5p pieces to keep Space Marine turrets in the tanks.
- A tip to create green-stuff cabling.
- A guide to make upright Necron Warriors that are taller than Space Marines.
- A very simple method to add rivets to just about anything you want.
Friday, 24 April 2015
Checking back over the tutorials on The-Vanus-Temple to find the 360 spin code for my post on the 40K calendar, I realised just how much cool info there is on that website and wanted to catalogue and share some of my favourite links:
Monday, 20 April 2015
Henry Steele is a contributor over on the Overlords group on Facebook and the weekend before last posted up this conversion which is simply amazing.
I absolutely love it and with full credit I think that once I get around to re-doing my Wolves will be borrowing heavily from it.
Friday, 17 April 2015
Here's the steps I've managed so far, he's not quite complete, and unbased, but I'm really happy with how its going, and I'd be very willing to see him on the battlefield, all I need is an Eldar army for him to go with :D
Skipped a step here, but it was only the basing of yellow, then progressive drybrushing of Fiery Orange and then Blood Red to build up the graduation of the colour.