Sunday 6 November 2011

Necron Warriors

Hello all, back with some Necrons.  I won't bore you with why I haven't been blogging in ages, needless to say that I have been doing some hobby.  With the launch of the new book I thought I'd join the crowds in getting the picks of my Necrons out there for all to see.


I'm really happy with how the Gauss effect I'm using is turning out.  You can see it in construction in my last Necron blog post, and once done, the painting is really easy and gives a nice different look.


Can anyone spot my squad markings?  I'll give you a hint, check the bases.


The crystals are just trimmed bits of sprue, and once painted with a glow effect should serve pretty well as a series of squad markings.  I've shown 30 warriors here, but I also have about another 15-20 painted up that I just didn't think were worth adding to pictures, they all have plain bases but with the option of adding extra crystals to join whichever squad needs reinforcements.

As ever, comments, questions and criticisms more than welcome, and I hope you are all happy out there in blog-land.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love those guns. Going to do something similar myself Still waiting for my box of warriors, got a few conversion ideas as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, looking forward to seeing what you are going to do.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...