Saturday 7 May 2011

mini-GW, mini-blog, its a mini-update

Image from Galaxy in Flames
Just a quick update to keep the place going, I've got a much longer painting article almost complete as well.

First up, I wanted to make a shout out for this post by Big Jim over at Galaxy in Flames for having been part of such a piece of genius creation.  Its just such a shame that not everyone saw the funny side of it.  Go read and have a look, it really is very cool.

Secondly, I'm now on Twitter, username iron_legion.  Not that much interesting on there so far, but I'll be using it as a mini-blog with WIPs etc. for when I haven't got enough for full blog posts.  You'll be able to see what I'm posted on the right too as a mini-feed (seems like everything's mini today).

Thirdly, for any of you using Google Chrome as your browser, and google reader to follow people, I discovered a great little plugin:  Super Google Reader.  It adds a set of tabs to each post which allows you to see all the posts text if you are previously only getting snippets, and will even embed the full blog in your feed if you want, you can even comment without ever having to leave reader.  Its a great addition, and I'd definitely recommend you check it out.

Big shiny painting post to follow in a day or so, but you can see a sneak of what it'll be about in the twitter feed.  Cheers, Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...