Friday, 29 May 2009

It emerges...

I broke out the Black Reach dread as it is just too tasty to not do really. Love it! I've also aquired some greeny-yellow-grey stuff (milliput - I have the regular but its a bit grainy so I'd recommend people go for the extra fine stuff in future) so I'm making the dread as wolfy as possible:

As you can see, I've got some nice trophy's (the left hand bit of wire has broken off so I'm going to have to redo that), a bit of pelt on the leg, and my favourite bit being the wolf over his shoulder which I'm going to complete once I glue on the arm as it will span the gap between arm and body. I need to come up with something for the multi-melta arm, and I am thinking of a nice bit of tread as in his first outing last night he blew away a leman-russ in one shot at max range completely crippling the guard army I was up against >:D. I also plan on some extra little wolf totems etc, and the genestealer is just for deco at the moment, although I kind of like the look of him executing it under his foot so he may remain after a little reposing to make it more realistic.

I've also got the Blood Claws assembled and I'm beginning to paint them:

I'll be posting a quicky battle report in a bit on last nights game, and as I'm off to Sydnet for 3 weeks for work next week, this'll probably be some of the last activity on here for a while (although I am taking the dread, BR termies and my bits and bobs with me in case I get some free time and the weather is bad).

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...