Wednesday 15 April 2009

New Squad

So I've got my camera back, and finished up assembly on GH2 (minus some missing backpacks which are on order from the local GW). These guys were put together using the old metal GH bodies that I managed to source from ebay so will make a nice counterpoint to the plastic ones I painted first. Here are some pics:

Bolter wielding marines (minus bolters for ease of painting).

The full squad, commander sporting a hammer as counts-as CC weapon.

The more "customised" members of the squad.

Probably my favourite of the bunch.

I'll be trying to get the bases painted so I can get at least a base of fenris grey on them tonight and then I can take them down to the game night and try to get in a first skirmish game with them as a force.

Also, keep your eyes peeled for my next post which will be up soon from my awesome easter weekend!

As always, C&Qs welcome. Cheers, bG

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...