Wednesday 11 February 2009

Back at it

Well I'm back in the UK and happy to be so. I've even managed to get a little hobbying in. Yesterday I dived in at the deep end and managed to not only buy a bunch of long fangs on ebay, I have a further 30 items watching, but also stopped by my new LGS and got myself a box of grey hunters.

One thing I have to laugh at: this rune priest (active till about 8:30pm 11th Feb); he's got about 3 and a bit hours left to go on his auction, and the current highest bidder is at £7.23 with £2 postage on top of that. A quick look on the GW website shows this fella is only £6.85 brand new. Some people obviously don't really check what they are buying all that much ;)

Anyway, I'm sure I'll have more soon

Ta Ta for now
bG

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...